Sunday, September 7, 2014

Me

Hello there.

My name is Jalen Crane, and I am 15 years old. For starters, I've been known as a traveler, having moved a lot between states such as Georgia and Virginia. I've accustomed to settling in new schools, and used to meeting new people. Staying in Whitney Young for all of high school would be the longest I've stayed in a single school.

That said, I still live a sheltered life, preferring to stay home rather than go out somewhere. My hobbies are mainly reading and playing video games. I have in interest in designing and programming things, like models, so I have an interest in technical engineering as a career. Yet I also have interests in other things as well, like writing stories or video production. Even cooking! I have an interest in several subjects, and indecisive on what I like best, which is why its so hard to picture me doing in the future.

I am normally a quiet person, and keep to myself a lot of the time. I try more often to be talkative and initiate a conversation, but I still can be awkward at times. I will try to be more social this year, and hope to meet more people along the way.

That's basically the gist of it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment